Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square) Sheraton Boston Hotel

travelAlot
By travelAlot,
in

Pretty methodical bid win with free rebids. Originally had looked at late August and knowing how Boston is a very expensive hotel city for the most part, I was surprised to see some trends on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for Seaport and also downtown. So just played around and tested rates around the July 4th holiday either from the weekend before or from the holiday through the following weekend. Express deals did have $95 and then 97 for this Copley 4 *, as well as 102 downtown 4 * which is clearly the Omni. Begin my bid yesterday through this website's PRICELINE link.

One FYI is not to be discouraged if you prefer to do the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and suddenly it goes away as being unavailable, hotel is likely still out there available for bidding If you bid smart. Even after the Sheraton went away on the express deals, it still showed as 100 per night when I was logged in to my Priceline account, but is otherwise booking for $236 per night period for me $91 is a no-brainer for anyone who knows downtown central Boston hotels. I've stayed at the Sheraton before and had a great experience.

PS if you do rebid, it is a good idea to avoid Boston Commons Theater District zone. Plenty of sub-4* zones besides, what Boston Park Plaza Hotel has an exorbitant Resort fee to be avoided.

Congratulations on your success!

Well done and glad to see that you're plans were flexible and you were able to get a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip and enjoy your time in Boston!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]