Priceline Hotel: 3* Staunton (Fishersville Waynesboro) Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn and Suites Conference Center

chris20
By chris20,
in

Probably not a very popular deal, but we needed a hotel to stay near the south entrance of the skyline drive, which will lead us the next morning finally to Washington DC with some hiking in between. At the arrival day we will visit the Grand Caverns nearby.

As the prices at Priceline Express were rising, the hotel directly would have been about 104$ (225$ incl. tax for 2 rooms), with PRICELINE EXPRESS it would have been 77 $ (189$ including tax for 2 rooms) with these amenities (listed at the winning page of PRICELINE NYOP):

Free Breakfast

Free Internet (in Room)

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Business Center

I started bidding 65 - 70 - 72 - 74 and finally 75$ were accepted. I waited 2 hours after the first bids were rejected. Now we pay 177 S with taxes for 2 rooms and one nite. Not a big bargain, but 48 $ to the hotel site direct are okay and the hotel get`s very good reviews. Booked through the link provided. HOTWIRE was more expensive even with the new Hotwire Discount Code as it has been for all hotels that I searched the last months.

Best regards, Christian

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this property will work well for your plans this trip and your overall satisfied with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Looks like this trip is really taking shape... enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]