By dev3a,
in

Orlando, FL Area

Disney - Bonnet Creek

4*

9/6/18-9/10/18

Hotwire Hot Rate $122 (72% off)

Amenities: 

Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks!

For this hotel:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $122.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort would be my best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is it that you are looking for? (and what is your maximum budget... per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Orlando, FL Area
Disney - Bonnet Creek

4*

Dates: 9/6/18-9/10/18

$82/night {HOTWIRE Hot Deal}

Amenities:
Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am only interested if this is almost certainly the Dolphin. Thanks so much!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For this HOTWIRE property:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $82.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would indeed be The Dolphin

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks very much! I did more research and the Swan would be slightly preferable for my needs -- though it looks like it may be a Priceline Express deal for 9/6/18-9/10/18 at $212/night (plus $32 resort fee), which is just too far above the Dolphin price to make sense. If I decide to move forward and try for Dolphin (or closer to my travel dates for Swan) I will certainly use the BB PRICELINE link and report here.

Thanks again!

43 minutes ago, dev3a said:

If I decide to move forward and try for Dolphin (or closer to my travel dates for Swan) I will certainly use the BB PRICELINE link and report here.

Please follow-up your threads with whatever you decide for this trip (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

43 minutes ago, dev3a said:

the Swan would be slightly preferable for my needs -- though it looks like it may be a Priceline Express deal for 9/6/18-9/10/18 at $212/night (plus $32 resort fee), which is just too far above the Dolphin price to make sense.

I'm not seeing any HOTWIRE deal in this zone for your dates at $212/nite, but even if i did see it, and thought it was the Swan, i would agree that the price differential would be too much and would make The Dolphin at $82/nite a better deal.  Given that you only slightly prefer the Swan, is it worthwhile waiting hoping that property drops in price while the guessed Dolphin could disappear entirely, leaving with your neither the Swan nor the Dolphin. 

Currently retail rates at The Dolphin for your dates are more than twice as much, so i wouldn't necessarily expect this deal to last forever (nor would i expect it to go much lower... the risk would certainly be toward rates rising from here than going much lower, imo).

If you do still see the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel that you think is the Swan you could set an alert for it using our RateDrop service... set the price at the point that you would be willing to purchase and you'll receive an email should the rate drop to that level. (although i would first suggest confirming that what you're seeing is indeed the Swan)

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide or how it goes.

Sorry to see this one disappeared on you, but another example of why you should be prepared to grab a good deal when you see it.

Keep us updated on your progress for a replacement.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]