Hotwire Hotel: 3* Paris (Montparnasse) Hotel Orchidee

Rhine-and-Roses
By Rhine-and-Roses,
in

Standing at the train station 8pm yesterday with a cancelled apartment reservation, I was desperate.  Used Hotwire (Sorry, too anxious to remember to book through your site HOTWIRE link.) and got this hotel close to the train station:

Hotel l'Orchidee 3*  

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access, Children's activities

$90 per night April14-18

I have now spent a night here.  Usually prefer a few more amenities, one more star, but this place meets my needs for now.  Breakfast for additional 10 euros.  Airport shuttle an incredible 26 euros for the whole car. No smoking anywhere in hotel. Impeccably clean, very quiet. Had I not been desperate, I would not have known good 3* hotels do exist in Paris.

Congratulations on your success! (and good to see you around the board!:smile:)

Glad to hear this is working out well for you for a last minute change in travel plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please try to remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]