Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common - Theater District) W Hotel Boston

TONUSA
By TONUSA,
in

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $202/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> from the Priceline Express Hotel List the Boston Park Plaza Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one (i don't see any mention on the check-out page about a resort fee, which i believe this property typically charges one, which is why i indicated that i'm not certain with the 'guess' in italics)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, TONUSA said:

That's not the hotel I'm looking for.  Double tree or Courtyard is probably my choices. 

When you're looking for something in particular please try to include in your original post as it will save us time researching hotels that are not likely viable options as well as give us a better idea of what we should be looking for.

The Doubletree Hotel Boston - Downtown and the Courtyard By Marriott Boston Downtown are both 3.5* rated by PRICELINE, so neither would be possibly the 4 star hotel above.  If you click either of these previous links you'll see that each is selling for $419 and $539 respectively, so are you willing to pay these prices for either of these hotels or will you try to find something more budget-friendly?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your gameplan and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I postpone the trip to Boston to May 26 - 30.  Please helpl identify these two hotels on PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

1. 3.5 star hotel  Boston Common - Theater District  $195  (7+ guest rating)

Amenities: Free Internet, Bed Choice, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Restaurant

2. 4 star hotel Boston Common - Theater District  $194 (9+ guest rating)

Amenities : Bed Choice, Fitness Center, Non Smoking

Best guess / comments for each (note the amenities/offers below are from the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool):

3.5* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $195/nite with:
Business Center
==> Courtyard By Marriott Boston Downtown

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $195/nite with:
Fitness Center
==> The Godfrey Hotel Boston

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

For 5/26-29:

3.5* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page)  for $200
Business Center

>>>Best guess would be the Courtyard Boston Downtown

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Park Plaza

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

I found another interesting one on Priceline express deeal.  Please help identify.

Apr 26 - Apr 29

4*  Boston Common - Theater District  $159   Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Amenities:  Pets Allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I assume you meant May 26-29...

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $159/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> from the Priceline Express Hotel List this matches previous reports for the W Hotel Boston and this would be my best guess for this one

Are your dates for this trip now firm?

Unfortunately, the W option appears to be gone this morning - when I click on the link in the listing above it's showing no longer available and I'm not seeing it otherwise when searching.

I'm seeing in the Boston Common-Theater District area:

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $164
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $178
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
>>>Best guess would be the Kimpton Nine Zero. The listing has a 9+ customer review rating.

Out of the two, I'd personally rather go with the Kimpton for $14 more, given that property gets better reviews (Nine Zero is #24 out of the top hotels in Boston on Tripadvisor, while Park Plaza is #58) and the Kimpton brand is pretty consistent in terms of high quality. Plus, the free wine social hour is also a perk.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

What about this one?  I've just found on priceline express deal 

Apr 26 - Apr 29

4*  Boston Common - Theater District  $168  (Save 56%)

Rated 8+. Guest rating  200 verified guest reviews

Amenities:  Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Pets Allowed,  Restaurant

I'm seeing at the 4* level on PRICELINE EXPRESS this morning (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Boston Common - Theater District for $160
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center

4* Boston Common - Theater District for $237
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Revere

4* Boston Common - Theater District for $178
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
>>>Best guess would be the Kimpton Nine Zero

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a 4* for $168 and an 8+ rating in this zone when searching for 5/26-29.

Is there something in particular you're looking for in terms of hotel (style, location?)

Thank you very much Aaron.  Actually, I'm looking for the hotel that's  closer to Chinatown.

Just found  this one on priceline express deal 

Apr 26 - Apr 29

4*  Boston Common - Theater District  $182   Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Amenities:  Pets Allowed, Fitnesss Center, Business Center, Restaurant,  No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

In terms of being closer to Chinatown, I'm seeing for 5/26-29:

3.5* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page) for $199
Business Center
>>>Best guess would be the Doubletree Downtown.

and once again seeing, although a bit higher than before:

4* Boston Common - Theater District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page) for $182
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
>>>Best guess would be the W, which is not far from Chinatown.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]