Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Raleigh - Durham (Downtown - Raleigh Convention Center) Raleigh Marriott City Center

chris20
By chris20,
in

Just got the Raleigh Marriott City Center for 73$/nite/room. For 2 rooms and with taxes it`s 184,96 $. On the hotel`s website it would be 514 $ with taxes, so I think it`s a good deal for a good rated property. The only downside is the fact, that there will be renovations going on from May-September 2018. But as we stay only for one nite it will be no problem - I hope so :-). Before Priceline Express I tried bidding, but no success from 56$ - 68$. As the price now is 73$ it would make no sense to continue bidding with the risk of getting the other 3,5* property in that zone, which has no pool. With the Priceline Express Deal I thought of getting the Sheraton Raleigh, but so it`s okay and the Marriott even has higher rates. So I only hope that the pool isn`t closed for renovations and hope to get a renovated room as we arrive at the end of the renovation period mentioned on the hotel`s website.

The amenities were:

Free Internet

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

I made the booking through the PRICELINE link provided at your site. Thank you again for your help in the other topics regarding our stay in NYC and DC.

Best regards, Christian

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an incredible deal for this nite and some BIG savings... glad to hear this should work well for your needs.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board for your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the amenity set for this property.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for highlighting the pool not being included, i left it out because it was not showing in the priceline express BiddingHelper.com tab... as i do see the pool listed whens searching PRICELINE EXPRESS directly, i have added a second amenity set for this hotel which includes the Pool amenity.

Thanks again!:smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]