Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Dolphin

mepeck1998
By mepeck1998,
in

Region: Disney Maingate West

Dates: August 12-18

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Swimming Pool

Guest Rating: 9+

Price: $70/night

It seems to me that this is the Towne Place Suites? If so, this is an AWESOME deal. 

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

3.5* Disney Maingate West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $70/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance would indeed be my best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had seen that a few other users were successful at getting the Dolphin for such a good price, so I gave it a try and was successful myself!! 

Amenities are as follows: Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

There were a couple things I noticed when I was looking at this deal the past few days: Firstly, sometimes it will say that the last person who booked this got the Wyndham Grand Vacation Resort. This is false for this deal and it was throwing me off at first. If you play with the occupancy numbers and put in 4 adults instead of 2 adults / 2 adults & 2 children, the Wyndham will come up instead of the Dolphin and you can tell by the amenity list and the number of tripadvisor reviews.

This is a seriously amazing deal when you're looking at both the regular price for this resort and the price of the surrounding deluxe resorts at Disney. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]