Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter

jotravel
By jotravel,
in

Hi,

I am hoping to get a Disney hotel and was thinking this looked like Port Orleans Resort French Quarter (which it informed me the last person who booked got - don't know if that means anything!).  That's the one I would like to get

I am a bit nervous about the fact it says it is a new to Hotwire Hotel though?

Congrats on your success.

Really fantastic win! Glad you were able to get such a great deal  on the Disney property you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, can you confirm if there are any additional amenities showing? You can also find the full list before purchase by going to BiddingHelper.com,  clicking "Hotwire Easy View" and then the green "Full Amenities" button next to the listing.

Enjoy your stay.

Yes, there are additional amenities!  Here is the full list 😊

Resort, Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2018 at 6:24 PM, jotravel said:

Yes, there are additional amenities!  Here is the full list 😊

Resort, Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Hi! Just wanted to know if they mentioned a business center?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]