Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Hotwire

davecndn
By davecndn,
in

Hello.  Looking to book at Aloft hotel during next week or two.  Currently I just looked for 4/2 to 4/3 and saw 3* downtown Milwaukee for $68.  Would this be the aloft?

Amenities

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Pet friendlyPool(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Are your dates confirmed? Are you only looking for 1 night?

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? 

I'm seeing:

3* HOTWIRE Downtown Milwaukee for $68.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Aloft.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I did exactly that and this is what i saw $68, 3 star, downtown Milwaukee.  dates are flexible within next couple weeks but will be on Mon/Tues.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Could you please help identify this one?  Brookfield shopping square, 3.5*, $58

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'm seeing this HOTWIRE hotel:

3.5* HOTWIRE Brookfield - Shopping Square for $58.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sheraton.  Haven't stayed there but have gone past it a few times in the last year. Very nice area.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of location or other factors? I'm somewhat familiar with Milwaukee so if you let us know more about what you are looking for we'd be happy to offer suggestions.

Definitely let us know what you decide or if you have any additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you're going to be spending most of your time downtown, there's parking fees but you're not going to have the transit times from staying outside the city.

I'm seeing: 

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Milwaukee for $57.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hyatt

3.5* HOTWIRE Brookfield - Shopping Square for $62.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sheraton. This is in a very nice area to the West of the city and both free parking and free internet are amenities. However, the potential Hyatt gets somewhat better reviews. I was hoping that the Embassy Suites down the road was showing, but unfortunately I'm not seeing it.

I'm also seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3* Downtown Milwaukee for $78
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Residence Inn Downtown or Homewood Suites Downtown. Listing has a 9+ customer review rating.

Unfortunately, not seeing what appears to be the Springs Water Park.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]