Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (River North) Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

mdc
By mdc,
in

90% recommended Favorite!

Bed choice of "hotel chooses" or king.

Amenities:  Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Accessibility:  Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

(I don't recall seeing the last three Accessibility items on the deal page before I booked it - I think it only showed me Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, and In-room accessibility - but I could be wrong.)

Based on amenities & accessibility items I was pretty confident it was the Hotel Chicago Downtown, based on the IL - Chicago - River North Hotwire hotel list as well as on similar wins posted recently - and indeed it was.  

I used the Quick Quote box for the Hotwire search.   Love this site, so glad it's here - thanks for what I imagine must be a lot of hard work!

Congrats on your success.

Quite a good deal for this superbly located River North property - easy to walk to a lot of restaurants and centrally located in the city as a whole. Additionally, some rooms may have a decent view of the river. Thank you so much for your compliments on Betterbidding, they're greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]