Hotwire Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown Denver - Central) The Curtis Denver - A Doubletree By Hilton Hotel

sinderfelon
By sinderfelon,
in

Used Bidding Helper to book - thanks for all you do.  

$73/night + $20.30 taxes & fees = $93.30

Hotwire Amenities:  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Thanks to this site, I was confident it would be The Curtis Denver (especially since the Hotwire site now gives you the option to "Show Hotels" after this message:  Your Hot Rate hotel is guaranteed to be 1 of these 4).  I chose the $73 ($93 total) Hotwire over the $70 ($92 total) Priceline Express (which I guessed would be the Sheraton Denver Downtown based on past reported wins last December in combination with the amenities list [thank you, "Pet Friendly"]) for the same level 4* hotel because The Curtis had better reviews, charged $4 less for parking ($36 vs. $40), and the location was a tiny bit better for me.  Although I love this site, I probably wasted at least an hour just considering all these options that in the end only make a marginal difference (a few dollars here, a few blocks there, a few better versus worse reviews that probably won't matter for just an overnight stay).  Anyway, I still love the site and thanks for all you do.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received  a great deal at this property and it will work out well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]