Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) Viceroy Chicago

PAC33
By PAC33,
in

Hi,

Trying to figure these out:

$120 Chicago - Magnificent Mile/Water Tower 4.5* 4/9-4/11 100%

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Children's activities

$95 Chicago - Magnificent Mile/Water Tower 4.5* 4/9-4/11 95%

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Open to other options in price range if you see anything in this area or River North. 

Thanks!

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $100.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sofitel, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $120.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  With a 5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page for the listing, best guess here would be the Viceroy.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Downtown - River North for $91
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Sofitel, for cheaper plus you can use the promotion in my signature.

I'm not seeing any other properties at the 4.5* level in this range and for other things around $150 and higher, these two potential options are very nice options for less.

For example, on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page) I'm seeing:

4.5* Downtown - River North for $150
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Kimpton Palomar, which is a very nice property in the core of the River North area. However the potential Sofitel is nearly $50 less at $106 - $91 + $15 resort fee.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance. I'm also very familiar with Chicago  - please let me know if you have any hotel or city questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It was the Viceroy (and at $95) Thanks.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:01 PM, AaronJB said:

4.5* HOTWIRE Magnificent Mile - Water Tower for $120.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  With a 5/5 tripadvisor rating showing on the detail page for the listing, best guess here would be the Viceroy.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a GREAT deal at this property and are hopefully looking forward to your arrival at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List. .

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Under $100 for a very new, very well-reviewed property is awfully terrific. Plenty of restaurants nearby, including a Lou Malnati's a couple of doors down and Original Pancake House a couple of blocks away at 22 E Bellevue Pl. I'd try asking for a high floor room looking East - high enough there is a pretty decent chance of a sight line out to the lake in the distance.

Enjoy your stay and please let me know if you have any Chicago city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]