Priceline Hotel: Paris, France for Family of 5

Matt Repoli
By Matt Repoli,
in

Hi, I am trying to find the best rate on a 4 star hotel in Paris, France from 4/2/18 - 4/7/18. I need 2 rooms that can accommodate 2 adults and 3 children. I would prefer the city center(1st - 8th Arr.) with walking access to metro. I would like to pay $110 - 120 USD per night for each room.  Are there any suggestions on bidding for this type of room with Priceline or Hotwire? Also, are there any suggestions on specific hotels?

Thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you bid on PRICELINE, you have to be okay with potentially any hotel in the zone/s picked at the star rating chosen. PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE are slightly-to-mildly more expensive, but there is value in the information given which allows one to make an educated guess. Let us know which route you would like to take and please confirm (by name) the PRICELINE zone/s that would be acceptable.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I will add to the above that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel.  Often find a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer that shows a 'Bed Choice' option where one of those choices is a room with two beds, and although technically your reservation is still only for double occupancy, i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue showing up with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room choice was booked that room is designed to accommodate the number of guests in the group.  HOWEVER, the risk goes up quite a bit, imo, when dealing with European hotels where rooms are typically smaller than their US counter-parts and many rooms likely are not designed to accommodate triple occupancy.

On the other hand HOTWIRE does allow you to search for up to quad occupancy per room and guarantees the room will accommodate the number of guests that are included in the search (so you don't have to worry about finding a hotel that offers a Bed Choice option)... in this instance i would try to stick with HOTWIRE and search for your actual occupancy of 2rooms/2adults/3children.

Searching HOTWIRE (thru our BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab) do you see any offers that are within your budget and in an acceptable zone?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]