Priceline Hotel: Time to bid or express deal

tnfuturedr
By tnfuturedr,
in

Hello,

I wanted to know was there a specific or best day to try and book a hotel? I was looking at a hotel last that was $82 but didn’t get to book at the time. I went to book this morning and it jumped to $120. Just wanted to know if anyone thinks prices would drop. I would be checking in 3/29 and out 4/1.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no best day of the week or best time of day to make your bid or purchase... the best time to make a purchase is once your plans are firm and you see a great deal on something that you think will work for your plans; as you have discovered, good deals can disappear at any time.

What was the city and zone location of the hotel you're looking at?

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure of your specific needs but how about:

3.5* Downtown New Orleans (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $103/nite with:
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this property would be the Hyatt House New Orleans which includes breakfast, gets great reviews, and would be a significant discount vs. the $232 retail rate for your dates at this property

If you prefer a 4* property what i think (i would have to do further research to confirm) is the Hyatt Regency is offered for $119/nite... less the BetterBidding Priceline Coupon brings this down to $113/nite (or just $3/nite more than your target budget)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]