Priceline Hotel: Pigeon forge 2*

Jenmsmith81
By Jenmsmith81,
in

Hi, I'm hoping you can help identify a pigeon forge two star hotel. Traveling June 4th thru June 8th. 

PRICELINE EXPRESS deal $46 a night. Bed choice available.

Amenities, Wi-Fi, pool, pets, breakfast, no smoking rooms.

I'm hoping for super 8 on emert st, I have family staying there. The regular rate right now is $60 a night

The amenities are very similar. Both have 7/10 guest rating. 

Any help appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

2* Pigeon Forge (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $46/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Motel 6 Pigeon Forge - Parkway would be my best guess for this one

However, for this offer:

2* HOTWIRE Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $50.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess would be the Super 8 Pigeon Forge-Emert St

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

2* Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $50.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  I'd agree with the Super 8 Pigeon Forge-Emert St guess. 

2* Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $43.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Days Inn Pigeon Forge - which doesn't get very good reviews - would be my guess here.

You may see slightly different prices on HOTWIRE. If you go to BiddingHelper.com, then search for your dates and click on the "Hotwire Easy View" tab, you do you see the $50 listing?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

3 hours ago, Jenmsmith81 said:

I meant HOTWIRE, I don't see the $50 listing. 

Make sure you are looking at the Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood zone (and NOT the similarly named North zone)

Use our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab use the filters on the left side of the page to only show 2* hotels and hotels in the Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood zone... do you see it now?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Which? 

When looking at this zone today I'm seeing:

2.5* HOTWIRE Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $68.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Best guess Best Western Plaza Inn

2* HOTWIRE Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $50.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Super 8 Pigeon Forge-Emert St 

2* HOTWIRE Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $45.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess is the very poorly reviewed Bear Mount Inn and Suites. A 2/5 tripadvisor rating is showing on the detail page for the listing.

If these are not of interest, let us know more about why and what you are specifically searching for so that when we do research, we can have a better idea of what you're looking for and what to suggest. Thanks.

I don't know if the offers have changed (likely as it has been a week since the above were researched) as the $50 property above is no longer appearing for your dates but i do see this one with same/similar amenities for $53:

2* HOTWIRE Pigeon Forge South - Dollywood for $53.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Wild Bear Inn is my best guess for this one

Does this work for your needs this stay?

If not, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]