Priceline Hotel: 4* in Downtown St. Louis

nelbelle
By nelbelle,
in

I've bid on (and have won) many 4 star hotels in downtown St. Louis. Recently I've noticed that before I submit my bid for a 4 star hotel, there's an $18 hotel fee added to the total cost (if I win my bid). I know there is only ONE hotel in downtown St. Louis (The Lumiere) that has an $18 hotel fee. Since this $18 fee is added into the total cost, does this mean that if I win my bid, it's automatically going to be for this certain hotel? Is there a possibility that there now only one 4 star hotel that participates with Priceline (for Name Your Own Price) in downtown St. Louis? 

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The $18 fee showing means that a hotel with a fee is among the possibilities, not necessarily that that is the hotel you will get. If you go to PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE, the great majority of the time listings will tell you whether or not there is a resort fee, plus for PRICELINE EXPRESS there is the 5% promotion in my signature. If you let us know the date/s of travel and your desired budget per night, we would be happy to research possibilities and suggest options for your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]