Hotwire Hotel: Help with Madrid 3* o 4* - Gran Via - Sol - Plaza Mayor - La Latina

jeffatl
By jeffatl,
in

Hi,

Please help me id the following Hotwire hotels

Zone: City Centre - Gran Via - Sol - Plaza Mayor - La Latina

City: Madrid, Spain

Dates: 03/24/2018 - 04/25/2018

4* -  $110

Amenities: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

3* - $80

Amenities: Free Internet,  Internet access

Both 100% Recommended

From the topic description it looks like 3/24-3/25 are the correct dates so i'll move forward with these dates...

For the 3 star property i'm seeing:

3* HOTWIRE City Centre - Gran Via - Sol - Plaza Mayor - La Latina for $96.00
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess would be the Hotel Puerta de Toledo 

I'm not seeing any 4* with the amenities above for your dates but am seeing each of the following which are 100% recommended:

4* HOTWIRE City Centre - Gran Via - Sol - Plaza Mayor - La Latina for $126.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Vincci Soho is my best guess here

4* HOTWIRE City Centre - Gran Via - Sol - Plaza Mayor - La Latina for $150.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Hotel Indigo Madrid - Gran Via is my guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not sure I like what the price ares.  I'm doing a tour that leaves from Plaza Orient that Sunday morning so I need a room the night before and two nights when I get back.  Issue is that it is Easter week.  I am wondering if Priceline is better.

Not sure if you want me to start a new post for id'ing this but a 3* $128 for the 3/30 -4/1 FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

All posts for the first leg of your stay should go in this thread... any other legs of your trip should be a NEW TOPIC.  This helps keep the board better organized, allows the topic title of each thread to be used to reflect what was purchased, and allows each to have its own link in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]