Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration

Lawyeron
By Lawyeron,
in

hi,

i will  be traveling to Orlando FL from September 21, 2018, and until September 27, 2018.

i wanted to know if you could actualy win a disney hotel / resort by pruchasing a secret hotel on Priceline or Hotwire?

if yes, could there be any possible hotels offered right now for my dates?

thanks

If you look at both the Priceline Hotel List and the Hotwire Hotel List you will see that on-site Disney properties have been reported through both services, so YES, you can win a Disney property thru both.

What star rating are you looking for and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- did you pick up the Distrikt hotel for the 2nd leg of your NYC trip?  Please provide an update there with any decisions you have made for that trip or your current thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

if its a disney resort, i dont care about the star rating, and dont mindpaying up to 90-100 USD per night.

with respect to the NYC post - i am still waiting on the fence for a good deal, and trying my luck bidding - i will update when i will win something.

Yeron

I see this 3 star HOTWIRE property:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $131.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be Disney's All-Star Music Resort (and our Hotwire Coupon will take a few extra dollars off)

Unfortunately the regular rates at the 3.5* Disney properties start at $225/nite and the 4* Disney properties at $250+ which would make getting one of these near the $100 area very unlikely.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the one above) and we'll go from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i have decided not to go for a disney hotel, since it is very expensive.

could you please assist me with the following hotel ID:

the dates are September 21 - September 27, 2018.

Priceline 2* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

29 USD per night

bed choice available.

Priceline 2* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Poo

rated 5/10

29 USD per night

bed choice available

Hotwire 3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek:

Free parking,

Free breakfast,

Free Internet,

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Golf nearby

30 usd per night

65% recomended

thank you

Best guess / comments for the above:

2* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $29/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Howard Johnson Express Inn and Stes Lakefront Park would be my best guess for this one

2* Disney Maingate - Celebration Area (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $29/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess would be the Quality Inn and Suites Eastgate

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $30.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration and would be my best guess here

Without knowing your plans or where you necessarily need to be location-wise, i would also consider which have good reviews (ie- one of the properties above has a 5 out of 10 user review rating... do you really want to stay at a place where only half of the guests are ultimately satisfied??):

3* Disney Maingate West (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $40/nite with:
Free Parking
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess here would be the Red Lion Orlando Kissimmee Maingate (there is also a $10/nite resort fee... but as the regular rate here for your dates is $99/nite this would be a very good value... if not necessarily the cheapest hotel)

3* Disney Maingate West (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $42/nite with (+ $10 resort fee here as well):
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Galleria Palms Hotel is likely, although the Clarion Suites Maingate would be a secondary guess as well and can't be excluded

Do any of the above work for your needs?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Let us know once you make a decision... but keep in mind that while you're waiting the offer above could disappear.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]