Hotwire Hotel: ID help- BWI hotel In July

leebick
By leebick,
in

I am looking for a hotel near BWI (Baltimore airport) with airport shuttle service and breakfast for one night in July (7/24) for 4 adults. If the price is right, I could book 2 rooms instead of just one. This came up-

Area: BWI Airport- BWI North and East. 2.5*, $64 a night, 80% recommended (TripAdvisor rating 3.5*). FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility.

Any idea what hotel this might be? I thought the "boutique hotel" amenity would help with ID but didn't see anything like this on the lists. I think this is a pretty good price and it's only for 1 night before heading to DC for the next 4 nights, so I might go ahead and book BUT if you have any clue as to the property identity, that'd help me make my decision! Thanks!

For this hotel:

2.5* HOTWIRE Baltimore Washington Intl Airport BWI North & East for $64.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
==> best guess would be the Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn and Suites 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Thanks. I know it's been awhile, but I'm still looking; I had to wait for our plans to finalize.  I need to find a hotel room for 4 with shuttle service to BWI for two separate nights: Checking in on July 24 (out on the 25th) and checking in on July 28 (out on the 29th). I know at one point, there was a way to find more amenities than Hotwire actually lists; can you remind me how to do this (or let me know if it's not available)? Thanks... and I'll follow up, and use the better bidding links!

5 hours ago, leebick said:

I had to wait for our plans to finalize.

Please don't ask us to research properties until your plans are firm and you're ready to move forward, as the hotels that were offered 2 months ago will not likely be the same hotels that are offered once your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Checking in on July 24 (out on the 25th) and checking in on July 28 (out on the 29th).

Please use separate threads for each leg of your trip so that the topic title of each can be used to reflect what you ultimately did for each purchase, and a link to each can then also be created in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.  We will use this thread for the first stay (July 24-25)... please start a NEW TOPIC for the 2nd stay.

I need to find a hotel room for 4

Is this for 4adults, 2adults/2chidlren, or some other combination of adults/children?  Do you need 2 beds in each room or would a pullout sofabed or rollaway brought into the room suffice at the second 'bed'?  What is your desired star rating and maximum budget (before fees/taxes) for this first stay?

there was a way to find more amenities than Hotwire actually lists

Search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'See Full Amenities' button next to the listing.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]