Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Lynnwood - Alderwood Mall) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Lynnwood

AinA
By AinA,
in

I checked the hotel list and was initially concerned because Extended Stay America is listed as the only winning bid for 2 1/2* Priceline Express in Lynnwood. Checking amenities I saw the swimming pool so no ESA  (whew!!!). Researching other properties through Priceline’s main booking page, I expected the Best Western Alderwood, while I did not get the Best Western I was  happy to get the Holiday Inn Express Lynnwood, which is listed at $111/night. Now BB can add another property :)

Searched for 2 nights, 3 Mar - 5 Mar 2018 north of Seattle. Selected 2.5 Star for $61 night:

“Similar to Holiday Inn Express and Best Western”

Amenities: Free Internet; Business Center; Indoor or Outdoor Pool; Free Internet-Room; Fitness Center;  Handicap; Free Parking; Indoor Pool; Free Internet-Public; Non Smoking.

Thanks so much for 13 years of help!  Of course I used the board PRICELINE link. 

AinA

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]