Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square) DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West

Lawyeron
By Lawyeron,
in

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Midtown East (<-- CLICK this link and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $179/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> W New York is my best guess for this one

Originally i thought you wanted the Distrikt Hotel and it is above for just $1 more than this one... so why the interest in this one which has a lower review rating than the Distrikt hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

the Distrikt hotel is more expensive now (189 Usd per night). in addition, the distrik hotel collects an additional tax resort on arrival, which makes it even more expensive.

my current dilema is between the W, and the Arlo Soho, unless i will win something in the name your own price, or unless some new deal comes up.

hi betterbidiing team,

could you kindly assist me with this offered hotel:

Hotwire 4* Times Square

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Guaranteed hotel chain

USD 192 Per Night

reminder - the dates are 27.9 - 1.10

thanks again

4* HOTWIRE Times Square for $192.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square West is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the outcome.

The hotel generally gets good reviews but the recurring issue is of small rooms and bathrooms... this is to be expected in NYC, but apparently these are small even by NYC standards.

Nearby this hotel is usually recommend this place for breakfast:

Best Bagel and Coffee

225 W 35th (north side of 35th St between Seventh and Eighth Avenues)

... an excellent rendition of a NYC bagel makes for a relatively inexpensive breakfast among locals.  When you enter get on the line to the right (it's usually long but goes quickly) to place your order, then take your receipt to the cashier to pay.  If you can't grab a seat at one of the few tables or the counter by the window i recommend taking your breakfast and head towards Broadway/Sixth Avenue where you can try to get a seat at a table on the street in front of Macy's OR walk along Broadway until you get to 45th St and have a seat on the bleachers behind the TKTS booth and have breakfast with a view that you can't get anywhere else in the world)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]