Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (River North) Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

I booked this hotel using the HOTWIRE link on this site after having searched a number of different sites over the past few weeks including but, not limited to Priceline, Expedia, and Marriot.

Below are the details for this booking.

Amenities: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Rate information:

Hotwire rate/tax: $418.50

Marriot.com rate + tax: $577.00 (other per night regular rates not including taxes at the hotel website were, even more than the total we paid with tax)

I am happy with the hotel and the cost. May want to book another night in Chicago for 05/27/2018 (Saturday), depending on when my niece's graduation is on Sunday. Just wondering if I will get the same hotel? Now I am off to look for a hotel near Wheeling, IL (niece is graduating from Wheeling High School). 

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a great deal at this property and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your time in Chicago and at your niece's graduation!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm very familar with the area and would be happy to help with booking additional nights.  Please start a new thread for the additional night and I'd be happy to help with a hotel in the city or the burbs. If you are staying in Wheeling, there's plenty of hotels in some very nice areas nearby (Deerfield, Northbrook, Glenview.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]