Priceline Hotel: 4* Austin (Downtown Austin) Omni Austin Hotel

pisha
By pisha,
in

hi, Based on the description of the amenities (specifically "bed choice") which was listed as an amenity on priceline express only with the Klimpton van zandt, I was expecting to get this hotel.. however, the hotel I got was the Omni. I'm not complaining because the Omni is a great property..but, was looking forward to the Klimpton since its rooftop pool's been talked up in reviews. For Betterbidding admin: Request update Omni amenity  listing on Priceline Express to include "bed choice". 

Sorry to see this was not the hotel you were expecting... but still an excellent deal with regular rates starting at $313/nite for your dates above.

For the future be aware that the 'Bed Choice' is a feature that may or may not be shown based upon the different room types that the hotel has available for your dates... i would not use it as a primary factor in trying to determine the hotel (although when a bed type is shown it can be helpful if you see room types that the hotel is known to have such as "city view", "corner suite", etc).

The amenities are a much more important factor when trying to determine a hotel, as something like a 'Restaurant' or 'Pool' will not come and go like a 'Bed Choice' might.

I assume this is the full amenity set of the listing that you purchased:
4* PRICELINE EXPRESS Downtown Austin:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

If so, you'll also see that this amenity set exactly matches previous reports for the Omni (where as the Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt has never been seen with the Business amenity listed).

Feel free to ask the board for help before your future purchases and we will try to confirm (or negate) your thoughts as to the property being offered.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]