Hotwire Hotel: 3* in the Woodlands, Tx using hotwire bid

tiggermom
By tiggermom,
in

I was thinking about using Hotwire bid for a 3* hotel in the Woodlands, Tx. I have it where it was 1 adult 3 children. Also, I did a search with 2 adult. It was at 106. Hotwire did have bed choices list but when going to bid it didn't. So, does that mean I will get stuck with a king or could end up with two queens? Is it up the hotel when I check in? I think it will be the Drury Inn.

TIA

Welcome to BetterBidding!

First, there is no bidding on HOTWIRE... they show you the description of a hotel and you choose to purchase it or not.

PRICELINE does have a bidding service, as well as a PRICELINE EXPRESS service which is similar to HOTWIRE's business model, but all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy and after that it's at the discretion of the hotel.  You may get a PRICELINE EXPRESS listing that offers a 'Bed Choice' option and one of those options may indicate a room that can safely accommodate triple/quad occupancy; technically your room is still booked for double occupancy, although i don't know of anyone who has yet had an issue showing up with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room type was booked and that room type is designed to accommodate the number of guests in the group.

Please clarify if the bidding you were referring to was on PRICELINE or if you were referring to something else. 

If this was the HOTWIRE listing you're referring to:

3* HOTWIRE The Woodlands for $107.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> i would agree with your guess of the Drury Inn and Suites The Woodlands 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]