Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Navy Pier) Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile

ScottCa596
By ScottCa596,
in

HOTWIRE made it really easy to figure out which hotel this was - on the Hotwire results pick list page - the hot rate  hotel was listed as having 2311 Trip Advisor reviews, further down in the other non-hot rate hotels the Hyatt Centric appeared with 2311 Trip Advisor reviews and when I checked on the actual Trip Advisor web site it had 2313 reviews.  Also - in the Hotwire reviews - a few of the reviews talked about there being a hospital across the street - which again verified that it was this hotel.

4.5  filled circles

95% Trip Advsor Approved

From the Trip advisor and Hotwire reviews most people seemed to really like this place,  the only draw back seems to be possible sirens at night because the hospital is across the street. They also let me choose between a king or 2 queens for the same price, 

I used your HOTWIRE link to purchase - While there was no coupons on your page - Hotwire had sent me one  for $15 a few weeks ago that I had to use by the 22nd.

Amenities from winning bid: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Amenties from your BiddingHelper.com: FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearb

Price summary

Room

$292.00 ($73.00 per night x 4 nights x 1 room)

Coupon applied $15.00

Taxes & fees $81.88

Promo code -$15.00

Trip total (USD) $358.88

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]