Hotwire Hotel: 5* San Francisco (Union Square East) Palace Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco

D_Urb
By D_Urb,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please also include the room rate per nite in your future posts as it helps make it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search (especially when, such as in this instance, there are two 4* hotels offered in this zone with the same amenity set).

When searching for your dates the one i think you're referencing above:

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $161/nite with:
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Villa Florence Hotel San Francisco on Union Square

This one has the same amenities, is priced a big higher, but has an 8+ user review rating:

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $186/nite with:
Restaurant
==> Orchard Hotel would be my best guess here

... and i'm also seeing this one:

4* Union Square East - Nob Hill (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $173/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Orchard Garden Hotel my guess here

Both the Orchard Hotel and the Orchard Garden Hotel get very good reviews and probably worth the few extra dollars vs. the Villa Florence, imo.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

5* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $166.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  A guess in this case would be the Palace.

You have to ultimately decide which hotel would be best in terms of location for your travel plans, but a well-reviewed 5* for a very similar price to other 4* options that you are looking at certainly seems like a very appealing option.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Both hotels generally get great reviews... the Orchard hotel reviews are slightly better, but should the Orchard Garden somehow work better for your needs i don't think there is any reason to avoid it, i think you'll be just fine with either that you choose.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]