Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan

coondogg97
By coondogg97,
in

Going to be in NYC from 2/9-2/12, we are actually checking out on the 11th but need a later (4pm) checkout. Since I can't seem to find any hotels in Manhattan that offer a late check out I figured I would add on the extra day. I am looking for a 4*-5* property somewhere in Manhattan. We have two reservations in Brooklyn (Brooklyn Heights and Williamsburg) and then a couple of shows in the theater district. We do not have a car so we will probably take Uber everywhere. I know there is no quick way to get out of the city, even to Brooklyn, but I would think we are better off staying in Lower Manhattan, right? I am open to the hotel type (boutique, modern, classic, etc.) and I'm looking to spend about $600 for the weekend. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

I feel like i'm missing something as it seems like you can do very well and be substantially under budget and stay in midtown (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the provided below):

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area $99/nite
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here is the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which gets excellent reviews with a 5.0 TA rating and is currently the #4 rated hotel in NYC

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were absolutely correct, it was the Crowne Plaza Hy36 for $98 a night. That price is a steal for the area! The only reason I was looking lower is because I would be closer to the Brooklyn Bridge when I need to get into Brooklyn. But at this price it will still be much cheaper staying midtown and taking Uber. Thank you for the help! The pricing breakdown after the BetterBidding Priceline Coupon discount is below:

Purchase date:Jan 29, 2018

Room price:$98.00 avg./night

Number of rooms:1 room

Number of nights:3 nights

Room subtotal:$294.00

Taxes & fees:$87.96

Coupon:- $14.70 

Total charged today:$367.26

Total charged:$367.26 

Savings:You saved 27%*

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]