Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration

mark nasraui
By mark nasraui,
in

Please list the names of the zones of interest, as zones can change at any time. Thanks.

Are there any listings of interest on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS that fall within your budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Just one thing before proceed, the final dates changed to 04/13 to 04/23... Is it possible to change the topic name to the correct dates?

The areas are:

Intl. Drive - Convention Center;
Intl. Drive - Pointe Orlando;
Intl. Drive South - Sea World;
Universal Orlando Area - Intl. Drive North;
or Downtown Orlando...

There is one deal that looks ok on the priceline express deals:

2.5-Star Hotel  

Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World Area - U$51

and one on Hotwire: 

3.5-star Hotel in SeaWorld - International Drive South area - U$52

Both on top of my budget, so did not really fell for them lol

Thank o/

I'm not sure what you're looking for here...

Did you want a bidding strategy for your new set of dates OR are you instead considering just purchasing the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels above?

If you're looking to start by bidding on PRICELINE, what is it that you want to try for first:

1) a 3.5* hotel up to your maximum bid price, then if rejected repeat for a 3* property, then if rejected try for a 2.5* property...

OR

2) price is the most important factor and try for a 2.5* hotel up to your maximum bid price

On 1/27/2018 at 8:43 AM, mark nasraui said:

My budget is 50/night tops, but I am looking to pay around 35 - 40 (if possible)

Please also confirm your maximum bid price at each star rating.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

29 minutes ago, thereuare said:

Did you want a bidding strategy for your new set of dates OR are you instead considering just purchasing the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels above?

Exactly

29 minutes ago, thereuare said:

If you're looking to start by bidding on PRICELINE, what is it that you want to try for first:

I would like to try first save as much money as I can in a 2.5* up to my budget, that is $50 tops.

Can you provide a good bidding strategy to start?

When bidding 2.5* in the Orlando region there are no re-bid zones, but you can try bidding as follows:

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center and Downtown Orlando
Bid $20, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando and Intl Drive South-Sea World
Select 2.5* Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North and Downtown Orlando

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center and Intl Drive South-Sea World
Bid $23, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando and Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North
Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando and Downtown Orlando

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World
Bid $25, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $25, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North
Bid $28, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Downtown Orlando
Bid $28, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Downtown Orlando
Bid $30, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North
Bid $30, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $33, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North
Bid $33, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $35, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Downtown Orlando
Bid $35, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North
Bid $38, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Downtown Orlando
Bid $38, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $40, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $40, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 2.5* Intl. Drive-Convention Center, Intl Drive-Pointe Orlando, Intl Drive South-Sea World, Universal Orlando-Intl Drive North, Downtown Orlando
Bid $42

I stopped at $42 since if this is rejected it would just be cheaper to take the following offer with the BetterBidding discount found in our Priceline Coupon page (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World for $45 ($43 with the board's coupon code)
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Monumental Hotel Orlando

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

For hotel help please include the full amenity description.

Assuming this is the property you're seeing:

2.5* Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $49/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

While I keep trying the suggested bid strategy everyday, using PRICELINE link, I am looking hotwire and priceline deals....

Today I found the following on Hotwire for U$31/night - total $363.70 + U$80 resort fee due on checkin

3-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

65% recommended

Amenties:

Free parking, 

Free breakfast, 

Free Internet, 

Smoke-free rooms, 

Fitness center, 

Pool(s), 

Business center,

Self-service laundry..

I know its completelly different from the zones I am biding on, but, for the price / amenities I am really considering get it.

What would be the best guess for this property?

Thanks again

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $30.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration and would be my best guess for this one (and combined with the current $25 off Hotwire Coupon would make this even a bit cheaper)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success... glad to see you received a bargain price and it was the hotel you were hoping for.

In the future you can report your wins using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the board (you can't see it now as it can only be used once and we just used it to edit the topic title to reflect your purchase).

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your stay and have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]