Priceline Hotel: Help ID - 4* London, UK Mayfair - Soho (London)

prieto
By prieto,
in

Can you provide a best guess for the 3 Priceline Express deals below?

4* Mayfair - Soho (London) for $176 on May 18-22

Business Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

4.5* Mayfair - Soho (London) for $173 on May 18-22

Bed Choice

Non Smoking

Restaurant

4.5* Mayfair - Soho (London) for $181 on May 18-20

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Can you provide a best guess for the 3 Hotwire Hot Rate Deals below?

4* Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area for $171 on May 19-23

Business center

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

4* Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area for $168 on May 20-23

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Restaurant(s)

4.5* Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area for $184 on May 20-23

Airport shuttle

Business center

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Please start by following-up your previous Orlando Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your posts above.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your London trip you have 3 different date ranges above... are your plans not yet firm, flexible in which dates you go, or do you have multiple dates as you first have to have other things fall into place (ie- get the dates off from work, check with others traveling in your group, etc).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Assuming your not local to the area, have you already looked into if airfare is the same for all sets of dates?

Will the hotels being offered for each set of dates be the primary factor in determining which date range you choose?  Is there something in particular you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll be traveling by train so the price differences by day are negligible.

I am trying to optimize for a hotel that is centrally located and ideally close to a subway/tube station. The deals above range $171-$184 per night which is acceptable for my budget. Ideally, I would like to increase my chances of selecting a deal with a hotel that is closer to the subway/tube. I know it's not a perfect science, but every little bit helps.

I think  you may be missing a few amenities for some properties, below is what i'm currently seeing for your various dates along with my best guess for each (confirm your dates on the landing pages of any links provided below):

4* Mayfair - Soho for $176 (5/18-5/22)
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields

4.5* Mayfair - Soho for $173 (5/18-5/22)
Restaurant
==> Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel

4.5* Mayfair - Soho for $182 (5/18-5/20)
Restaurant
==> Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel

I will try to have a look at the HOTWIRE hotels tomorrow if times permits.

Are you referring to the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels above having changed?  I think they are the same but you need to (and should be) searching using our BiddingHelper.com tool and then using the EASY VIEW tab for HOTWIRE hotels and the EXPRESS tab for PRICELINE EXPRESS property to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set for each property.

Do either of the hotels above work for your needs this trip?

I'm still seeing all the same hotels offered and if you click the links in my previous post all of those hotels are still available.  As i noted above, i think the issue is that perhaps you're not using our BiddingHelper.com tool when searching which will ensure that you're seeing all of the amenities associated with each property.

For the HOTWIRE hotels above below are my best guess / comments for each:

4* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $170.00
Free Internet
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Washington Mayfair Hotel

4* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $168.00 (5/20-5/23)
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> no guess

4.5* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $182.00 5/20-5/23)
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> maybe The Cumberland

Let us know what you ultimately decide (and for which dates) and we'll take it from there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]