Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan

Southern Bell 063
By Southern Bell 063,
in

Hello,

My friends are staying at the W Times Square this weekend and it’s a little above my budget. I would like to stay there ideally but happy to stay within walking distance. I would love to grab a hotel around $100 but willing to pay up to $120. 

If there is an amazing 5* hotel within a short cab ride distance, I’d be willing to pay a little more. However, if I can get a decent hotel that’s close to the W or the W for $250 ish for the weekend, that would be great. 

Thanks so much!

Here are some options near your budget along with our guess/comments (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the links provided below):

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $118
Business Center
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Night Hotel Times Square... would be very close to the W but probably nice hotels elsewhere (but further away)

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $103
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> i believe this is likely the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which gets excellent reviews (currently 5.0 TA rated and #3 reviewed hotel in NYC) and about a 10-15 minute walk to the W Times Square (pro tip: if you walk it take Eighth Ave and then walk east on 47th St to the W rather than walking up Seventh Ave and then taking Broadway for the last few blocks as you will avoid a LOT of foot traffic once you hit the Times Square area) or an easy commute

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $102
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Even Hotel Times Square South which would be another great choice as another new property in the area that also gets great reviews.  Similar location to the Crowne Plaza HY36 above so it would really just come down to which hotel may suit your tastes better

I assume one of the above will work for your needs? ( you can also use the BetterBidding extra 5% discount using the code at the top of the page, in my signature, or in our Priceline Coupon page)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]