Priceline Hotel: 4* Milwaukee (Downtown Milwaukee) Hilton Milwaukee City Center

Molly1012
By Molly1012,
in

Have any wins been reported for the Westin Milwaukee on Hotwire?  I was checking a description of a 4 star hotel and it stated that the last person who booked got the Westin Milwaukee.  I'd love to stay at this property (looking for 1/26/18 - 1/28018) and am curious if any amenities have been listed for this property?  Thanks!

This is a fairly new hotel (i believe) and has not yet been reported to the board. 

However, just because it is new doesn't mean we can't help... what is the room rate per nite and the amenity set associated with the hotel you're seeing for these dates?

If this is the one you're seeing (using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set):

4* Downtown Milwaukee for $57.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee and that would be my best guess for this one

I did find this on PRICELINE EXPRESS (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Downtown Milwaukee (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $106/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet Access
==> The Westin Milwaukee is my best guess for this one (and don't forget an extra 5% off using the BetterBidding code in our Priceline Coupon page)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi.  Thank you so much for your response.  Yes, those are the amenities I'm seeing for the 4* Downtown Milwaukee hotel for $57 and I was also thinking it matched the Hyatt.  The Hyatt seems to have mixed reviews from what I've read, which is why I was intrigued by the option of the Westin.  I don't see the $106 rate on PRICELINE EXPRESS that you mentioned, but I'll keep looking.  Thanks again.

It's definitely outside of Milwaukee (I'd call it a "far West suburb"), but I will note this listing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Delafield - Oconomowoc for $139.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  A guess in this case would be the Delafield Hotel. If this is the Delafield, that is an extremely nice property with very large rooms.

If you have to be in downtown Milwaukee though, this definitely wouldn't work.

If you click on the PRICELINE EXPRESS link above, is the listing coming up? I'm seeing it when clicking on the link at $105.

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

1 hour ago, Molly1012 said:

I don't see the $106 rate on PRICELINE EXPRESS that you mentioned

1 hour ago, thereuare said:

I did find this on PRICELINE EXPRESS (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Downtown Milwaukee (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $106/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet Access
==> The Westin Milwaukee is my best guess for this one (and don't forget an extra 5% off using the BetterBidding code in our Priceline Coupon page)

Did you click the '4* Downtown Milwaukee' link that was within the text of our reply??

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am now seeing a $59 rate for a 4* downtown Milwaukee hotel (Hotwire) for 1/26-1/28/18.  Amenities include: 

free internet

smoke-free rooms

fitness center

restaurant(s)

business center

golf nearby

accessible for visually impaired

accessible for hearing impaired

Any guesses what this property might be?  Thanks!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the "Full Amenities" green button next to the listing, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Milwaukee for $57.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  I would agree with the Hyatt guess above for this listing.

I'm also seeing:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown Milwaukee for $111.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Pfister.

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance.

Hi again.  I wanted to follow up on this post.  I watched HOTWIRE for a few days, but ended up booking a Priceline Express deal today.  It was $57 for a 4 star downtown Milwaukee hotel.  Amenities included free internet, business center, fitness center, non-smoking, pets welcome.  It was the Hilton Milwaukee City Center.  This location will work well for our visit.  I booked through the PRICELINE link on the board and applied the coupon.  Thank you!  And thanks for all your help...this site is always so incredibly helpful.  I'll report the win to the Priceline board.

I booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 4* downtown Milwaukee hotel ($57/night).  Amenities included:

pets allowed

business center

free internet

fitness center

no smoking rooms/facilities

Thanks for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome (a very nice deal and discount!)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]