Priceline Hotel: 4* Maui Island (South Ka'anapali - Lahaina) The Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Ka'anapali

paja80
By paja80,
in

Hi,

could you help me identify the following:

- Indoor or Outdoor Pool

- Restaurant

- No Smoking Rooms/

- 8+ Rating

- Dates: 5/15-5/20 5/15-5/21, 180 $/night

I guess it's the Hyatt or Westin, but hoping for the first as the Westin seems to get bad reviews on tripadvisor lately.

Thanks, appreciate all help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* North Ka'anapali - Lahaina for $180
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this offer would be the Kapalua Villas Maui

(NOTE: the link above is for the dates 5/15-5/20 as per the content of your post... but your topic title indicates 5/15-5/21; please confirm which is correct)

Does this work for your needs this trip?  If not, let us know a bit more about what you're looking for in a hotel for this stay, as well as your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we'll advise accordingly.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. I copied the wrong one, I was actually looking for a 4* Hotel in South Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area from 5/15-5/21. Amenities are:

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Very Good 8+

It's priced at 186$ at the moment per night. My Budget is 250$ per night! Would prefer the Hyatt over the Westin here.

Thanks!

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* South Ka'anapali - Lahaina for $187
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Westin.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below:

4* South Ka'anapali - Lahaina for $289
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet Access
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

==> best guess for this one would be the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort Spa.  This is a little over your budget, but with the current BetterBidding Priceline Coupon the price does drop to about $275/nite, so you'll have to decide if this is worth the extra cost vs. the guessed Westin above

Let us know what you decide and how it or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for this question. I couldn't find anything on this:

When I'm checking on HOTWIRE, the number of ratings for Hot Deals match exactly the number of Ratings for the actual Hotels. But this only happens sometimes in searches every other day.

I know the price difference is small, but I can see all ratings for all hot deals in the search.

I wouldn't use this as a primary identification tool but certainly as a secondary/confirming factor.

If there is a specific property that you're interested in feel free to post the full details (using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and then clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the listing) and we will provide our guess and research as to which hotel it may likely be.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* South Ka'anapali - Lahaina for $195
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Westin.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

13 hours ago, paja80 said:

Does it make sense to try to get a better deal by bidding for a 4 star hotel in the South Ka'anapali - Lahaina area?

How much you are hoping to try and target the Westin vs. landing some other 4* (or higher) rated hotel in this zone.

When bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.

If you saved $10-$20/nite but won a different property would it be happy (with the savings) or disappointed (it was a different property)?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]