Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square North) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

kessdarln
By kessdarln,
in

Hi!  I'm seeking The Manhattan at Times Square or Sheraton New York Times Square.  Love both these hotels and this location.   

I'm looking on Hotwire and found the following, not sure on Priceline.  Thank you so much for your response. 

$117  (Plus resort fee)

6/30/18-7/3/18

Pet friendly
 Smoke-free rooms
 Fitness center
 Restaurant(s)
 Business center
 Self-service laundry
 Internet access
 Spa services
 Children's activities

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Times Square North for $117.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel and would be my best guess for this one.  As this is one of the hotels you're hoping for, i would jump in this as it's well under half of prevailing rates for your dates (and is also priced higher thru PRICELINE EXPRESS).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:biggrin:  Correct, it is the Sheraton New York, Times Square. 

Used the HOTWIRE.com link from here.  Listed as $117 for a Queen. I selected the King for $132.  

Amenities

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Children's activities

Cost

$396.00  (132.00 per night x 3 nights x 1 King Room )

$120.90  (Tax)

$516.90  (Total)

No resort fee was listed or included.

Congratulations on your success!

A BIG score!  Glad to see you saved a boatload on this stay and that you're looking forward to your return visit at this hotel.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]