Priceline Hotel: 4, 4.5, 5* hotel in empire/chelsea/midtown area

JUELZ9911
By JUELZ9911,
in

Not sure just how close, or why, you need to be near 35th St (vs. other areas of midtown), but here are some of the better options that i'm seeing for your dates (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the links provided below):

4* Empire State Building Area for $99
Business Center
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess the St. Giles - The Court

4.5* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $99
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Even Hotel New York - Midtown East (great hotel if you can make the location works for your needs)

4* Chelsea Area for $110
Business Center
Fitness Center
==> Hilton New York Fashion District (Formerly Fashion 26)

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $118
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan... this is the most centrally located hotel of the bunch and also gets teh best reveiws (with a 5.0 TA rating); it would be worth spending a little more for this one, imo, and you can also get an extra 5% off using the discount code in our Priceline Coupon page

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the great suggestions. I really like the Crowne Plaza. I also really like the Courtyard by Marriott in Herald Square. Do you have any suggestions on how to get that one?

ideally I don’t want to be higher than 36th ave. Also the coupon is only for express deals and not name your own price correct?

thanks!

I don't see the Courtyard offered for your dates... but i will add that even if it were, it would be an entirely different class of hotel and experience than the Crowne PlazaHY36 (as well, with the Courtyard being a 3.5* hotel it would be lower rated than any of the hotels you requested above)

The Priceline Coupon is indeed only for PRICELINE EXPRESS (and also requires 3+ star and 2+ nights)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]