Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Philadelphia (Valley Forge) Embassy Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge

coondogg97
By coondogg97,
in

Can you please help me identify these 2 different 4* hotels in Philadelphia. Dates are going to be 1/20-1/21 and they are both coming up for $169 a night on Hotwire Easy View. The amenities to each location are as follows (according to biddinghelper.com):

Penns Landing:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Rittenhouse Square:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

I'm not seeing either listing when searching for 1/20-21. Are you searching for more than 2 adults? When searching for 2 adults, I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Old City - Penn's Landing for $166.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==>  Best guess would be the Sheraton

4* HOTWIRE Center City West - Rittenhouse Square for $196.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sonesta.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the reply, the prices in Rittenhouse Square really went up after I posted this.

I've stayed at The Sheraton in Society Hill before and did not like the hotel at all. Service, cleanliness, parking, etc. The only thing I did like was the location. And everything in Rittenhouse Square is now over $200, which isn't bad for the area, but still a little more than I wanted to spend. I will go through betterbidding.com and grab something in King of Prussia.

Thank you for your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates you ultimately decided upon (as not sure if you added a nice to the beginning or the end of your original dates) as well confirm if the following looks like the amenities that were associated with the property and shown prior to your purchase:

3.5* Valley Forge
Free Parking
Business Center
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The dates are for Friday 1/19 - Sunday 1/21. Yes, those were the amenities on Priceline. PRICELINE was a buck cheaper and I was able to use the discount code here so I went with PRICELINE EXPRESS. I believe these were the amenities if I booked it through HOTWIRE:

FULL AMENITIES: 

Free breakfast,

Free parking,

Free Internet,

Suite,

Indoor pool(s),

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center, Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Golf nearby

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]