Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Knoxville (Downtown Knoxville) Knoxville Marriott

mrcarson88
By mrcarson88,
in

Really disappointed in this win. The Knoxville Marriott is NOT technically downtown and certainly NOT 3.5 star level. This hotel has had bad reviews for years, and as a former Knoxville resident, I can tell you it does not even come close to the Crowne Plaza or Holiday Inn Downtown in terms of cleanliness and location. I have been booking this location for years and never had the Marriott as an option. Now that I know there is a chance of winning a night at this Marriott, I will no longer be bidding on downtown Knoxville hotels. 

Welcome to Betterbidding!:biggrin:

Very sorry to hear that the result wasn't what you'd hoped. Some of the recent reviews are positive and hopefully the property will exceed expectations. For future stays in Knoxville, please let us know and we would be happy to help try to ID listings on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS in order to try to avoid the Marriott.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with this new listing.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]