Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Diego (Carlsbad - San Marcos) Fairfield Inn and Suites San Diego Carlsbad

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

Took another trip to Legoland California, getting the Fairfield again after some research and good timing.

The Fairfield wasn't showing up if the search was only for a day. But plugging in a wider date range brought it up. 

A few times the offer that came up with the Fairfield's recommended percentage (95%) and Tripadvisor score (4.5) said that the last person got the La Quinta. But the La Quinta usually comes up as recommended 85% and Tripadvisor score of 4. Is this a glitch or is Hotwire messing with us?

Here's the amenities listed. The list should be updated.

Complimentary: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities: Business center, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

This hotel hasn't shared any accessibility options with HOTWIRE.

The Fairfield was a good place to stay for a nice winter weather holiday. The only drawbacks for us was no hot tub, a smaller pool, and repetitive breakfasts. So we ended up extending our stay for a couple of days to enjoy the comfortable queen and the large flatscreen TV.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

The "Last person got ___" information shown by HOTWIRE is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thereuare,

Thanks for the info on the "Last person got ___". That makes sense.

I try my best to use the BetterBidding tools. For this trip, I even risked losing the deal when it popped up in the middle of the day while at Magic Mountain. The BetterBidding website was overwhelming my crappy WiFi and mobile phone connections. Fortunately, the deal was there when I got a better connection that night.

So are you able to see that I made my reservation through Betterbiddding? I'd feel bad if you didn't get the credit. :-(

If you clicked our link before purchase I'm sure it all went smoothly / tracked correctly... at some point in the future (not really a top priority but on the 'to do' list) we will get a special landing page at both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE just for our users, which will confirm that our links has registered.

Thanks again... hope you had a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]