Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Hartsfield Airport (ATL) South) Fairfield Inn and Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road

Edwin_E
By Edwin_E,
in

Although most hotels in the Airport zone will offer a shuttle, this is not a guaranteed amenity to be included in the airport zone.

If you require a shuttle i would suggest using PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE and choosing a hotel that lists a Shuttle amenity.

Are both the North and South Airport zone acceptable or only one of these?

What are the dates of your stay, desired budget (per nite before fees/taxes), and minimum star rating?  Any other requirements than an airport shuttle?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I do not care for a particular Zone as I will arrive late (11pm) on Feb 3rd and leave in the morning of Feb 4th - that's why a shuttle would be nice! If the room is clean and has a shower that is all I need - a free breakfast would be a nice to have.

Maybe 2,5 or 3 stars???

If I could get  this for 70 USD that would be nice

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS for 2/3-4 (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3* Hartsfield Airport (ATL) South for $78
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road

2.5* Hartsfield Airport (ATL) South for $74
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the La Quinta Airport

3.5* Hartsfield Airport (ATL) North for $84
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park

If you bid, you risk getting a hotel without a shuttle. Are you okay with that risk? 

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you decide you'd prefer to try bidding on PRICELINE, let us know if you'd first like to try for a 3* up to your maximum bid price OR if the goal would be the least expensive 2.5* or better... we will then suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would go give it a try bidding for a 3* first - on priceline express the difference between 3 and 2.5 is just 4 $ ... and if I cannot get a real good deal , I can still go for the express deal.

Will use your link and let you know my "result"

Assuming both the Airport South and Airport North zones are both still acceptable i would bid as follows...

When bidding 3* in this region you have SIX re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Airport North and Airport South

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70

Any questions feel free to ask (especially confirming your re-bid zones if you're new to the subject or unsure)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

There is no way to know. Prices could go down (although there's likely little room to the downside from these levels), but they can also very easily go up. As demand has risen in recent years, there's been more instances of prices heading higher as the dates get closer than lower. Additionally, when you're getting to $70, why not take the PRICELINE EXPRESS options in the mid-$70's that have shuttle as a listed amenity?

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]