Waikoloa Hawaii 4* Hotels

testing123
By testing123,
in

Hello! I am looking to travel to the big island and want to stay in the Waikoloa area. I looked at 4* hotels for the dates 3/20-3/24 to bid on, and I am only getting hotels that say fitness center, business center, and guest review 7+. I have looked up other 4* hotels in the area, and it seems like all of them have pools but I was concerned it wasn't on the list of guaranteed amenities. Any chances I could get a hotel without a pool? Any guesses as to what this hotel is? 

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When you bid, you have to be willing to accept any potential 4* in the zone. The guaranteed amenities are not an indicator of a particular property and are often common to a number of hotels in the zone. If you need a hotel with a guaranteed pool, I'd look at PRICELINE EXPRESS.

When searching for 3/20-24 (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below), I'm seeing:

4* Waikoloa for $232
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Best guess would be the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.

Would this possible option be of interest? If not and you still would like to bid, please let us know your desired max budget per night.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]