Priceline Hotel: Need Hotel Jan 15-17

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

I am looking for a hotel for two adults for 1/15-1/17.  I would like EITHER a Disney property OR a 4+ * very close to WDW.  I’m willing to spend $160 or even slightly more (including resort fees) for a really nice property (4.5-5*).  If it is a 3-3.5* Disney property I would prefer to be around $100 or less.  I am fine with taking a chance on bidding or booking Priceline express.  

I have browsed a lot but I am worried that if I try to get a Disney property by bidding I will end up with something less desireable.  

Thoughts/suggestions? 

If you're not willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose then i would not recommend bidding on PRICELINE.

This PRICELINE EXPRESS is close to your needs, but you'll have to decide if worth extending your budget a bit (confirm your dates on the landing pages after clicking any of the links below):

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $186 ($177 with the discount from the BB Priceline Coupon page)
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Walt Disney World Swan Hotel would be my best guess here

If you're not willing to push your budget you could consider:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $81
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area

Another option:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $141.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Suite
BR2
Kitchen
Smoke Free
Laundry in room
Fitness
Pool
Business
24hr Front Desk
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
==> best guess would be the Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa

Any of these options work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Upon review, I think I would be ok with any of the 3.5*+ hotels in the Disney Springs or Bonnet Creek areas, although I would obviously be willing to pay much more for some than others. Any tips on if I want to try bidding? I’m a pretty experienced Priceline user but Orlando has SO MANY hotels it’s quite overwhelming.

10 minutes ago, UKAmelia said:

I would obviously be willing to pay much more for some than others.

When bidding on PRICELINE you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose to bid.  So what would you be your maximum bid for your least favorite 3.5+ star hotel in either the Disney Springs or Bonnet Creek zones?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]