Priceline Hotel: Can You Help I.D. this London Hotel?

songdoc
By songdoc,
in

What’s your best guess for these London hotels?

HOTWIRE

5-star Hotel in Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area

Sat, Mar 03 - Thu, Mar 8

$187/nt

90% recommended

Free Internet

Amenities: Business center, Children's activities, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry

HOTWIRE

4-star Hotel in Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area

Sat, Mar 03 - Thu, Mar 8

$115/nt

85% recommended

Free Internet

Amenities: Children's activities, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility

Thanks so much!

I'm seeing:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below)

4.5* Mayfair - Soho for $133
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel

HOTWIRE:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities"  button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? I'm seeing:

5* HOTWIRE Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho for $187.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sheraton Grand Park Lane

Are you still seeing the 4* listing when searching? If so, are you searching for more than 2 adults?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks so much for your help. 

I would not be interested in the Karma Sanctum Hotel because of the complaints about noise beginning at 4 AM. The Sheraton Grand Park would be a definite possibility. FYI, I am NOT searching for more than 2 adults and my dates are correct: March 3 - March 8. 

I am still seeing the 4* listing – It now says the last person received the Novotel Waterloo. Some of the reviews mention it being in a somewhat” dodgy” area and not a great location.

4-star Hotel in Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area; Sat, Mar 03 - Thu, Mar 8; $115/nt

Thanks, again!

I'm seeing this one at $136/nite:

4* HOTWIRE Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben for $136.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> the Novotel Waterloo London would be my guess for this one

I'm also seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4* Mayfair - Soho for $142
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> my guess here would be the Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields should this be of any interest and work for your needs

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you SO much for your help. I will weigh the options and will let you know what I decide.

I am considering the Citadine Trafalgar apartments and I found a lower rate than the one offered at your sister site.

I'll keep you posted ... and then I'll have to pick a hotel in Prague!

Thank you, again!

Our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com gives regular retail rates from both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE, each which have a Best Rate Guarantee if the lower rate you found is publicly available and for an identical room type.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]