Priceline Hotel: Help for Express Hotel ID

nico007
By nico007,
in

Hi

I have no specific date for my travel now, i'm looking around february.

Do you have an idea about this 2 express deals please ? First time i try tu use PRICELINE and i absolutely want to avoid shared bathroom.

3 star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area. It was listed at $75/night, with the following amenities :

Bed Choice

Business Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

6+ rating and 300 verified guest reviews.

Total around $910 included a mandatory fee collected at the hotel (USD 41.40)

-----------

3.5 star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area. $72/night with the following amenities

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

7+ rating and 7000 verified guest reviews

total around $975 included a mandatory fee collected at the hotel (USD 146.97)

Thank you for your help.:smile:

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

What are the dates of travel that you searched for for the above results? Additionally, when will you have dates confirmed? Hotel options - especially in a city like NYC - can vary significantly depending on the specific dates of travel, even from one day to the next.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer and your welcome too :biggrin:

For the 2 hotels the dates are 02/19 - 02/28. About my vacations, i will know in a few days. I asked 12 days for January or February. Maybe it's better for me to wait to get the exact dates before looking.

Regards

39 minutes ago, nico007 said:

Maybe it's better for me to wait to get the exact dates before looking.

Yes, please continue this thread once your dates are firm... as the hotels offered for your (random) dates above may not be the ones offered for the dates you eventually decide up OR even if these ultimately do prove to be your actual dates the same hotels may not be offered once you're able to finalize your plans.

Just continue this thread once your dates are confirmed and we'll have a look at what is available at that time.  Also, as i'm very familiar with NYC, you may want to include in your next reply what it is that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we can suggest some of the best offers that meet your parameters.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

I have my dates or almost ^^ I have 2 choices : january 22th to 31th or january 29th to february 7th

I visited New York 3 times already. About the price, I found on expedia for my dates (Flight + Salisbury hotel) for about 1350/1400 dollars. If I choose the flight separately, I pay about 490 dollars with United Airlines. So I want to pay between 70 and 90 dollars/night to save some money if it's possible. ^^

About hotel, I'm not looking for anything special. I only want a 3 star hotel (or more)  with a private bathroom. I want a hotel in Mannathan, no preference for borough. I tried a hotel in Long Island City this year, it was fine but I prefer to stay in Mannathan.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS for 1/22-1/31 (please confirm that the correct dates are showing after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $88
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Tryp Times Square South. The promotion in my signature takes the per night down to $83 and change. Would this be of interest? You mentioned you're looking for something more basic,  but 3* properties in Midtown are generally around $80, so at that point, this is certainly a step up for not much more and remains within budget.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS for 1/29-2/7 (please confirm that the correct dates are showing after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $85
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Again, best guess likely the Tryp, but a few bucks less. You can also use the promotion in my signature for 5% off this listing, as well.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance. 

Thank you for your answer. If it's the Tryp hotel, it will be great. It's near New Yorker hotel, i was in this one 2 years ago and for me, there is no better location.

I'm looking on priceline express deals and found this 2 ones :

For 1/22 - 1/31

4-Star Hotel  Downtown - Wall Street Area for 71 dollars

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

For 1/29 - 2/7

3.5-Star Hotel  Times Square - Theatre District Area for 61 dollars

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Any ideas ? There is a difference of 100 dollars between these 2 hotels and the Tryp.

Thank you for your help.

On 12/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, thereuare said:

Yes, please continue this thread once your dates are firm... as the hotels offered for your (random) dates above may not be the ones offered for the dates you eventually decide up OR even if these ultimately do prove to be your actual dates the same hotels may not be offered once you're able to finalize your plans.

2x

In this regard, keep in mind that while you continue to search for something else, the guessed Tryp could disappear from the search results entirely.

From a more general point of view, unless you have reason to stay in the Wall St. - Downtown zone, $10 savings per nite isn't worth less convenient location if most of your plans will be taking place in/around midtown.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]