Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Times Square - Theatre District Area €149 per night

PatriciaT
By PatriciaT,
in

Hi Guys, always appreciated your help and work, so here we go again.... what would be your guess this time?

4.5-Star Hotel  149€ (EUROS) per night as I´m searching from Germany right now

Times Square - Theatre District Area

Exceptional Guest Rating 9.1 200+ verified guest reviews

Amenities say Bed Choice, Fitness Center, Non Smoking, Pets Allowed, Restaurant

Thank You Again.

Welcome (officially?) to BetterBidding!

Please post to the board in USD as it keeps all rates posted to the board consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.  Search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and all rates will be in USD... or you could also change the currency drop down on the top right corner of the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE page.

So we can replicate your search, let us know the date(s) of your NYC trip above and we will have a look at this offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you thereuare for your fast answer and sorry for the trouble. 

So I switched the site to USD and at the search results the price appears with $174, by clicking on "choose" it says now $175 per night. However...

Travel Dates would be dec-17th to dec-20th both 2017.

Top Amenities: Fitness Center, Pets Allowed, Restaurant. 

View All Amenities: No Smoking Rooms/Facilities plus the mentioned above. 

Bed Choice available.

Thank you in advance.

Oh did I mention that this is findable at the Express deals saving 10%...

There is another Deal that would be quite interesting at the same travel dates dec17-dec20

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area

Express Deal saving 20%

Amenities: Pets Allowed, Business Center, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

8+Guest Rating 70 verified guest reviews

$167 per night

thaaaank yoooou

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Times Square - Theatre District for $139
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Muse. 9+ customer rating showing on the listing - good price for a well-reviewed 4.5* in NYC.

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $132
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Crowne Plaza HY36.

4.5* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen for $124
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
>>>Best guess would be the Ink48.

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $116
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>Another listing with a 9+ rating. Best guess in this case would be the highly reviewed Even Hotel Times Square South.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

great results! love it ;-)

As I just read some reviews I´m afraid that the Times Square District Hotel might end up very bright and loud during the night (though it is a great offer), I would go for the second offer in Madison Square Garden, where your guess was the HY36. Read very good comments about this one.

I found one more by using your quick quote-tool ...

5*  Boutique Hotel in Chelsea area 

Hot Rate Hotel

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerInternet accessPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

$165

Could be the Eventi?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

5* HOTWIRE Chelsea for $165.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Kimpton Hotel Eventi would be my best guess here

I don't think you could go wrong with this HOTWIRE offer or the PRICELINE EXPRESS guessed to be the Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan (if you do use PRICELINE EXPRESS be sure to click our PRICELINE link and then use whatever coupon code you have... not a link directly from the email)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]