Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Cancun - Cozumel (Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen) Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa and Nature Park - All Inclusive

Shun
By Shun,
in

4.5-Star Hotel (All Inclusive)

Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen Area

Dec.21-Dec.24

$201, save 56%

score: 8+

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

All Inclusive

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I am thinking Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park?

Not sure if it is a good deal, cus reviews in other website say it is noisy and crowded.

I am going Mexico for honey moon!

Thank you for helping!

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials :wub: )

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

1 hour ago, Shun said:

is there any option or any way that I can bid only for AI hotel?

It depends upon the area and star rating.  For example, if you go to the PRICELINE bidding page for 'Cancun, Mexico', place a checkmark only next to the zone 'Xpu Ha - Puerto Aventuras - Akumal', you'll then see under the 4.5* that guaranteed amenities include:
Fitness, Business, and ALL INCLU

--> so if bidding for a 4.5* hotel in this zone you're guaranteed that any hotel that accepts your bid will be ALL INCLUSIVE

However, most zone/star rating combinations don't indicate that the property will be all inclusive.

This is the PRICELINE EXPRESS property i'm currently seeing when searching for your dates (confirm your dates of travel on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

4.5* Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen for $160
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun - All Inclusive - Adults Only

Would this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply!

Is it a good deal on this hotel?

And if there is resort fee per night, will I be charged when I check in or I pay it along with my reservation?

Is the price for 2 person? cus there is no more blank to fill in the name of 2nd person.

Thank you so much!

I end up to buy the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

The hotel turns out to be "Hacienda Tres Rios Resort Spa & Nature Park - All Inclusive"

---- just as I guessed!

and the coupon saved me 8.13% extra!

So, eventually I paid C$226.83 per night (including tax & fee) (around $178.5 us dollars) for a 4.5star--8.3review--AI--hotel, which is awesome!

Although not fans of "Rio style", I and my husband like modern hotels more. But you cannot ignore such a bargain, right!   lol

Hoping this vacation will be an unforgettable time in my life! So excited!

Thank you again for your time and reply!

Congratulations on your success, and thank you for sharing your win with the board, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Although not your ideal style property, glad to see you scored a great deal, which leaves plenty of extra in the budget to enjoy other things to make your honeymoon memorable.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and best wishes to you and your spouse.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]