Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun (Akumal) Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Kaan - Adults Only -All Inclusive

thomazanderson
By thomazanderson,
in

Looking for hotels near Cancun, from 02-11-2018 to 02-14-18. Anyone can help me with the name of the hotels? Any chances any of them offer all-inclusive service with these prices?

1) 5-Star Hotel - Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen Area - USD 279 - Amenities: Business Center / Restaurant / Airport Shuttle / Indoor or Outdoor Pool / Fitness Center / No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

2) 5-Star Hotel - Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Area - USD 262 - Amenities: Business Center / Restaurant / Indoor or Outdoor Pool / Fitness Center

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each (confirm your dates on the landing pages after clicking the links provided below):

5* Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen for $279
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Fairmont Mayakoba

5* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma for $249
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Grand Residences Riviera Cancun

If you're specifically looking for an all-inclusive property you need to look for the 'All Inclusive' amenity such as this one:

5* Playa Mujeres for $366
Restaurant
Free Internet
All Inclusive
Fitness Center

... or you should have a look at HOTWIRE which often has more all-inclusive properties than PRICELINE EXPRESS.

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?  Is Cancun an acceptable area as well or are you only looking outside of Cancun?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much!!! My maximum budget is around USD 250,00, but I really would like to find an all-inclusive resort. Cancun´s north zone should be great!!! Last month We´ve got usd 255,00 in Acqua Live Cancun (hotwire) and it was the best vacation of my life!!! Maybe I´ll book something with free cancelation right now and near february I try some place at hotwire!!! Best regards!

8 minutes ago, thomazanderson said:

Maybe I´ll book something with free cancelation right now

You can search/book thru our sister site RefundableRates.com to help find your best deal.

Let us know once you're ready to move forward with a HOTWIRE / PRICELINE EXPRESS booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Congratulations on your success and thank you for closing this thread with your decision/purchase.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a great value.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]