Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Fort Lauderdale (Miramar - Pembroke Pines) Wingate By Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar

Rjeezie
By Rjeezie,
in

The hotel lists are updated anytime new information is reported to the board... see the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

In addition to the three 3 star hotels that are already in the hotel list, and the Grand Palms Resort (not yet reported to the board), what other 3* hotels do you believe to be in this zone?

What are your dates of travel?  What is your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?  Is there something in particular that you're looking for a hotel for this trip (or something in particular you're trying to avoid)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I also saw Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn & Suites, & Wingate. Plus, on Priceline Name Your Price, they show 2.5 & 2 star hotels. Tentative dates of travel will be 12/7 - 12/11. As far as budget, just trying to keep it as low as possible in the 2.5/3 star range. Express Deal is for $95/night for a 3-Star. Would like to keep it under $95 a night then if I did name your own price.

Also, really wouldn't mind any of the hotels I listed except I'm not sure about the Grand Palms Resort...

If you bid, you have to be okay with potentially any hotel at the star rating chosen. Bidding is generally slightly-to-mildly cheaper than PRICELINE EXPRESS, but with PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE one can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing and both currently have promotions going - as noted in my signature. When will your dates of travel be confirmed (as options can change quite a bit depending on dates and options can change at any time.)? Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Aaron,

Oh I know how it works. I just know it helps sometimes that you can narrow it down. Just was surprised to see only 3 hotels listed on this list verses the numbers that seems to be listed on their site. 

Sorry, shouldn't have said tentative. The dates are locked in now. 12/7-12/11

There are at least five potenital 2.5* hotels that i'm aware of on this area (but they have not yet been reported to the board):

Fairfield Inn and Suites Pembroke Pines

Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines

Hampton Inn and Suites  Miramar

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Pembroke Pines

Wingate by Wyndham Miramar

So how would you like to proceed... do you want to take the current PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the link provided below):

3* Pembroke Pines - Miramar for $95
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> my guess for this one would be the Grand Palms Resort

or thru HOTWIRE:

2.5* HOTWIRE Miramar - Pembroke Pines for $93.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be the Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar 

or

3* HOTWIRE Miramar - Pembroke Pines for $113.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> the Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar would be my guess here

Do you want to take one of the offers above or try bidding on PRICELINE?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Trying to avoid the Grand Palms Resort, so i know I probably won't do the express. I wouldn't mind Wingate at all, but I guess what I got nervous about was "Stadium Hotel" being listed as a 2.5 and didn't really want that one either (of course I understand it's a gamble and there are no guarantees).

Will probably try bidding, and if I can't get anything under $90 , will probably then go with one of these. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that this property will work for your needs this trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]