Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Orlando Hotel

BonchiA
By BonchiA,
in

Hello, I'm trying to identify an Orlando hotel. The description is as follows:

4.5-star Resort in Champions Gate - West of Disney area

Tue, Dec 19 - Sat, Dec 23  1 Room,  2 Adults

$70 per night

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby

My best guess is the Omni Orlando Resort. The thing is that in HW appears a 29 $ resort fee and I looked up in Expedia and there appears just 25 $. This hotel looks really nice, but I just wanted to know other choices, my budget is 100 $ per night max. You think I can get something else in Disney property?

Any recommendations? Or other options available you can suggest.

Thank you very much for your time.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4.5* HOTWIRE Champions Gate - West of Disney for $70.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> form the Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and that would be my best guess for this one

On-site Disney properties at the 4* level for your dates start in the mid-$200's (before taxes, fees, resort fee) so even if something is available thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE on-site i suspect it will far exceed your budget.

You could also consider (confirm your dates on the landing page after clicking the links provided below):

4.5* Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Sea World for $90 (less 5% using our Priceline Coupon)
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Rosen Shingle Creek

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all the awesome information. 

How about this other option? 

2 adults - 2 kids

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area Resort

4 stars

Travel Dates

Check-in: Tue, Dec 19, 2017

Check-out: Sat, Dec 23, 2017

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower (This is the information I found throught the BiddingHelper.com.com)

$112 per night - Estimated resort fee $ 31.80. Which property you think it might be?

For this property:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $112.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would be the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I'm trying to identify this property:

Travel Dates

Rate per night $114.00

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area Hotel

4 stars

( 2 adults , 2 children)

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Resort fee: $35

Thanks for the help..

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For this offer:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $114.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort would be my best guess for this one

Is there a specific hotel or something in particular you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

I'm looking something in the Disney property if possible, I found this option, but wanted to know if this one would possibly have WDW Resort Hotel Benefits...

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area Hotel

3 1/2 stars

Travel Dates

Rate per night $114.00, it does not appear a resort fee. It seems that the real rate is $503 maybe

2 adults, 2 children

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE  Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $114.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==>  Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance would be my best guess here.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $218
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Swan. PRICELINE EXPRESS does not guarantee more than 1 bed.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]