Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Worth (Fort Worth Downtown - Stockyards Area) Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

Since I stay in Fort Worth several times a year, I recognize the hotels offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS. They will also indicate if I have stayed there before. When I chose this Express Deal, I was fairly certain, based on 3.5* and 9+ satisfaction, that it was the Embassy Suites and it was. Can't beat the price or the location. Sundance Square is a great place to be during the holiday season- lots of lights, tree, Santa. I am looking forward to another visit.

Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Swimming Pool

FYI- my original choice was a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for 4*, 8+ rating and pet friendly, business center but no free breakfast or swimming pool. That is almost certainly the Hilton but the deal was gone when I selected it. Another favorite property- maybe next time!

My second time staying at this Embassy Suites was even better than my first stay (in August). I arrived in FOrt Worth around 1130 and stopped in to ask how early a check in I might be able to get- maybe 200PM? The front desk clerk said well, your room is actually ready now. I was delighted. Plus they put me on the 12th floor away from elevators (I always call ahead and ask for them to comment high floor/away from elevators). It was SO quiet, I am not sure anyone else was staying on that floor! I was pleased with the comfort of the room as well as the prompt valet service when I called down for my car before check out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]