Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas 5*

tlocher
By tlocher,
in

Venetian's website is offering a special rate of $169/night for your dates, so you should be able to beat your target rate. It looks like you have 5 rebid areas for the 5* vegas strip (remember not to select any w/ resort). Judging by recent bids, you may have success with the following (you could start with $99 if you desire):

Don't forget to use the PRICELINE link :)

5* Strip - $105, if unsuccessful close browser

Strip + R1 - $110, if unsuccessful close browser

Strip + R2 - $115, if unsuccessful close browser

Strip + R3 - $120, if unsuccessful close browser

Strip + R4 - $125, if unsuccessful close browser

Strip + R5 - $130

Let us know how this works.

When I clickon the date we want it gives me a Saturday night price of $429 before the promo price kicks in.

I'll try to make this clearer...

The above bidding would be if you were willing to split your stay (Saturday - Sunday // Sunday - Tuesday).

Since your stay includes an expensive Saturday night, you may want to consider Splitting your bid as I mentioned in the last post (and neglected to mention in the original response - I need a vacation myself). With 1 expensive night and 2 cheap nights, you most likely won't be able to win if you bid with an "average" price. As priceline looks to see if your bid exceeds the lowest price for each date in their system for a property, an expensive Saturday night will cause bids that would normally be accepted for the Sun - Tues portion to be rejected when bidding for all 3 nights.

Therefore, if you are willing to split your stay, you likely should be able to obtain the Venetian under $140 for Sunday & Monday nights. Then you could either book Saturday night directly, attempt to win the Venetian on Priceline for Saturday night at a higher rate, or you could stay in another property if price was your main concern.

If you end up booking directly for Saturday, your cost would be approximately: $429 + ~$130 + ~$130

If you try bidding seperately for Saturday, I would guess that you might obtain the Saturday night in the upper $300s

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]