Priceline Hotel: 4* Jamaica (Negril - Hanover) Riu Palace Tropical Bay-All Inclusive

dcksbsbll0644
By dcksbsbll0644,
in

Priceline has the following express deal listed:

12/30/17 - 1/4/18

4 Star Hotel - All Inclusive

8+ Guest Rating

20+ Reviews

$439 per night (20% Savings)

I assumed it was going to be RIU Palace Tropical Bay - All inclusive, because those details match exactly.

However, when I click it I get the following message on the reservation page "Good news! Pricing and inventory fluctuates constantly and we can now offer you this deal at a lower price." This new deal is all of the same details above, except for the price changed to $390 per night (24% Savings). It also says somebody recently booked the hotel for $509.84. These new prices don't seem to match with RIU Palace Tropical Bay (Booking it normally is $547 on priceline)

Does anybody have any thoughts? Could there be another hotel hidden that isn't listed as a normal booking option? I really want RIU Palace for the $390 per night price, but am nervous there could be a hidden hotel.

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the dates of travel on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Negril - Hanover for $390
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
All Inclusive
>>>I'll guess Riu Palace, but not certain in this case. The $509 'recently booked' isn't necessarily for your dates. Are you looking for something particular in terms of hotel? Would any other nearby zones be acceptable?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Are you only looking at Negril?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

You may also be interested in the Review of Club Mobay i just posted.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]